Saturday, November 19, 2011

Writings on the Wall...

The next bedroom project is underway--the wall gallery!  While in Charlotte for work on yesterday I made a trip to IKEA to pick up one of each size of the RIBBA frame.   The goal was to make newspaper cut outs of each size and determine what layout I want and then go to IKEA next week while in Atlanta to purchase the exact frames that I will need.  

I've become semi-obsessed with wall galleries thanks much to Pinterest and a few blogs.  

Super cute right?  Anywho, here's an iPhone sneak peak at what's going on over here:
It's coming along!

Yay for Projects,
SG

p.s. all wall gallery pictures above can be found on my "Frame It" Pinterest album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!