Friday, May 11, 2012

Hi, It's Me....

So, since the last time I spoke with you all (1) we've celebrated Troy's 30th birthday, (2) found out a friend of ours is expecting (a baby!), (3) our friends the Airlines gave birth to their first born child, and (4) my BFF Charity graduated and obtained a PhD!!!! I tell you, 2012 is the best year ever!  So, I'll have pictures and posts as soon as I catch up on sleep, work kept me super busy this week so I am in need of catching up on some missed hours of sleep.  This post is being drafted from bed as we speak.  

Goodnight folks,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!